Our Story and Inspiration
We are part of a worldwide non-profit spiritual organization created to inspire
- Devotion to Radha Krishna by sharing the knowledge of Hindu philosophy and practical aspects of Bhakti
- Enrichment education for youth living in the western culture, so they get a deep immersion into Indian spirituality and heritage of arts, music and culture
- Community togetherness, by being a place for cultural celebrations wellness programs and family oriented activities led & organized by the DFW’s own community volunteers
Radha Govind Dham
Radha Madhav Dham
Our Founder, Inspirer
Swami Nikhilanand ji resides in Radha Madhav Dham and is actively involved in conducting the devotional programs and activities of Radha Govind Dham DFW.
ABOUT SWAMI NIKHILANAND
Swami Nikhilanand Ji is a Canadian-born Hindu spiritual leader based in Austin, Texas. He is a sanyasi disciple and pracharak of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj. Attracted to the teachings of Hinduism from a young age, Swami Nikhilanand eventually let his deep spiritual longing lead him to India, where he was most fortunate to come under the guidance of Shree Kripaluji Maharaj. Thereafter, living in the ashrams of JKP, he extensively studied Hindi, the philosophy of the prime Sanskrit scriptures (Vedas, Darshan Shastras, Gita, Bhagwatam), and practiced meditation in the tradition of raganuga bhakti. In 2003, he was given sanyas.
Now, with the blessings of his Guru, he offers satsang programs throughout America, engaging audiences with his clear explanations of Hindu philosophy coupled with inspired chanting of Sanskrit mantras, shlokas and charming nam sankirtan.
His informative and compelling speeches provide practical insight into how to adopt the teachings of Sanatan Dharm into our daily lives, and inspire us to awaken our inner spiritual potential.
STAYING IN TOUCH WITH SWAMI JI
Swami Nikhilanand is very accessible and encourages all spiritual aspirants who want to progress on this path of devotion to stay in touch with him, and with the philosophy and devotional practice he teaches.
He is available to answer any spiritual questions or barriers faced by devotees
You can stay in touch with Swami Nikhilanand and his teachings in several of the following ways:
- Like him or message him on this Facebook page
- Follow him on Twitter
- Subscribe and watch his lectures on his Youtube Channel.
- You can also listen to all his recorded Kirtans
- View simple and concise answers to questions on Videos of Q&A sessions as he explains the complex topics of life
- Or, ask your devotional questions on Q&A section of the Radha Madhav Dham website
Our Volunteer Community
Sign up and join our volunteer community to make your valuable contributions
GLIMPSE OF SOME CURRENT VOLUNTEER FAMILIES
Our volunteers are the backbone of our organization.
All our volunteers are full-time professionals and busy parents, but happy to give their time and to help further Radha Govind Dham’s mission.
Below is a small glimpse of who some of our volunteer families are.
His wife Mahima, Clinical Dietitian at Medical Center of McKinney, thoroughly enjoys helping with kitchen seva
Enter your email to get update latest news and events