All Shiksha Teachers are professionals, experts in their own fields and have extensive hands on training. They have joined Shiksha because they are passionate about teaching their subject and enriching young minds to excel at school and in life.
- March 19, 2017
- 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Day left 20 day(s) to start
This is the final celebration of Holi festival on Sunday Mar 19, where we will actually play with Gulal “Holi Colors”.
This will be an energetic and joyous celebration where we get together with family, meet old friends and make new friends, all while throwing Holi powder on each other and chanting the mesmerizing Holi pad kirtans. There will also be a beautiful cultural program to celebrate the spirit of Holi…come share the spirit of Holi fun and devotion
HIGHLIGHTS OF HOLI CELEBRATION
Food Booths Open from 12:30pm- 4pm – Delicious Delicacies from India
- 11:00 am: Sing Braj Style Holi Kirtans
- 11:50 am: Speech “What is Braj Style Holi“
- 12:15 pm: Arti and Bhog Geet Inside Temple
- 12:30 pm: All Food Booths/Mela Opens Outdoors
- 1:30-2:00pm: Cultural Holi Dances Performances
- 2:00-4:00pm: Play Holi Colors with Music