All Shiksha Teachers are professionals, experts in their own fields and have extensive hands on training. They have joined Shiksha because they are passionate about teaching their subject and enriching young minds to excel at school and in life.
- March 13, 2017
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Day left 14 day(s) to start
Aao Braj Ki Holi Khelen Phoolon Ke Saath
- 7:00 pm: Arti
- 7:10 pm: Holi bhajans
- 7:30 pm: Discourse explaining the spiritual meaning of playing Holi.
- 7:50 pm: Flower poojan of Radha Krishna (Special Holi poojan)
- 8:10 pm: Play Holi with Flowers
- 8:30 pm: Dinner prasad
- 9:00 pm Temple Hall cleanup – everyone requested to stay and cleanup 🙂