- March 14 - March 18, 2017
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Day left ENDED
Want to learn Bhagwad Gita in a way that you can apply in your life?
Want your kids to learn Bhagwad Gita in a fun way that they will remember for the rest of their life? Want to get your kids’ questions about Hinduism answered?
Come and join us for the acclaimed Family Gita Class, which has been developed by Swami Nikhilanand and offered at Hindu Temples all over the US for the last 10 years.
- Instruction suitable for ages 6 and up.
- Adults without children also welcome.
- Worksheets provided for kids and adults.
- A fun quiz game of Jeopardy will be played every day to review knowledge.
Tues, March 14 thru Sat, March 18 – 7:00-8:30 pm;
Dinner prasad will be served daily after the program.
Followed by Holi “Colors” Celebration on Sun, March 19 11:00 am – 4:00 pm;
For videos of past classes click here
ENROLL HERE FOR THE GITA CLASS AND LET US KNOW HOW MANY IN YOUR FAMILY WILL ATTEND