Bal Krishna Chitrakari
Online Art Workshop and Competition
How do you imagine little Krishna?
Is He crawling towards you? Doing some masti?
We invite you to paint your imagined form of Lord Krishna as a baby or a toddler.
Age Groups: Youth, Adults
Registration Deadline: July 18th, 2020
Workshop: July 18th 2:00-3:00 pm (Beginner), July 19th 2:00-3:00 pm (Intermediate)
Competition Art-work submission Deadline: July 25th, 2020 (Up to two entries per participant)
Rules and Guidelines
1. Artwork submission deadline is July 11, 2020
2. Artwork must be an original work of a participant
3. Entries must follow the competition theme
4. Art has to be in A4 (8.5” x 11”), 2D format and can represent the following mediums: drawing and painting (i.e., pencil, crayons, colored pencils, , markers, charcoal, pastels, oil paints, acrylics, water media).
5. Digital art and craft works are not accepted.
6. Artwork must be clearly visible and submitted in .jpg or .png format
7. Winner will be notified via email or phone. Non-selected entrants will not be individually notified of the results. If the winner can’t be reached after 3 attempts, the runner up will get the prize.
8. Each applicant must first complete registration at https://rgddallas.org/product/bal-krishna-chitrakari/. They will email a scanned copy or photograph (.jpg or .png format) of their artwork to email@example.com along with the proof of registration.