Students and parents are often overwhelmed by the sheer amount of ambiguity inherent in the college applications. They often wonder…
1. How should I prepare early on for success in college admissions?
2. What are colleges looking for in prospective students?
3. How many/which colleges should I apply to?
This online workshop will demystify the college applications process by providing you practical advice on what is takes to be admitted to your dream college.
Topics covered in the workshop:
1. Key traits colleges look for in prospective students
2. Relative importance of test scores, essays, and extra-curricular activities
3. Value of applying early vs. regular
4. Importance of major selection
5. How to develop your college application strategy
6. Crafting your college admissions story