- Want to give your child a competitive edge?
- Do you want to help your child be more confident?
- Does your child have difficulty making friends?
- Is your child overly shy?
Children are facing increasing competitive challenges thus demanding strong interpersonal skills plus expertise in communication, leadership, and public speaking.
Learn Skills that last a lifetime
This course focuses on five key areas that are critical for future success:
- Building Self-confidence
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skill Development
- Teamwork and Leadership Skills
- Effective Attitude Management
Program Cost: – $900
Note: – $50 to be paid also for the transcript from the University of Central Missouri to get the college credit.
Age: – 12 yrs. to 17 yrs.
Seats: – 30
Timing: Sunday: 4.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. (3.5 hrs.)
Date of commencement: – January 19th, 2020
Venue: – RK Learning Center
8830 N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100. Irving, TX 75063
Teacher: – Dale Carnegie Certified Trainer
How Students & Parents Benefit
Graduates tell us that their new skills have made them:
- Highly focused on their goals
- Better decision-makers when faced with difficult choices
- More persuasive communicators
- Better prepared when applying to college or interviewing for jobs
- Able to confront problems and challenges in a more positive way
Dale Carnegie Certified Trainer
Dale Carnegie trainers are the most elite trainers across the globe, and Dale Carnegie’s methodology has been refined for over 100 years to bring out the best in training participants. It’s accredited by ACCET to give college credit, so all Dale Carnegie trainers have to undergo a rigorous certification process that only 10% of candidates pass. The process takes a minimum of 24 months and is ISO-9001 certified.The students will get the best world-renowned training and will be able to build vital skills that will give them a competitive advantage leading to future success. Dale Carnegie programs are presented in a fun, interactive and dynamic environment that reinforces the concepts that they arelearning through application and practice.