- Want to give your child a competitive edge?
- Do you want to help your child be more confident?
- Does your child have difficulty making friends?
- Is your child overly shy?
Children are facing increasing competitive challenges thus demanding strong interpersonal skills plus expertise in communication, leadership, and public speaking.
Learn Skills that last a lifetime
This course focuses on five key areas that are critical for future success:
- Building Self-confidence
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skill Development
- Teamwork and Leadership Skills
- Effective Attitude Management
Program Cost: – $900
Note: – $50 to be paid also for the transcript from the University of Central Missouri to get the college credit.
Age: – 12 yrs. to 17 yrs.
Seats: – 30
Timing: Sunday: 5.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. (3.5 hrs.)
Date of commencement: – January 19th, 2020
Venue: – RK Learning Center
8830 N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100. Irving, TX 75063
Teacher: – Dale Carnegie Certified Trainer
How Students & Parents Benefit
Graduates tell us that their new skills have made them:
- Highly focused on their goals
- Better decision-makers when faced with difficult choices
- More persuasive communicators
- Better prepared when applying to college or interviewing for jobs
- Able to confront problems and challenges in a more positive way
Dale Carnegie Certified Trainer
Jeff Cockrell is a Master Trainer with Dale Carnegie & Associates, a Certified High Performance Coach with the High Performance Institute, a former US Navy Officer, and a high school graduate of the Dale Carnegie Course. In fact, the self-confidence and communications skills Jeff developed through the Dale Carnegie Course were instrumental in his earning a Navy ROTC scholarship to the University of Virginia. In addition to extensive corporate, government, and entrepreneurial experience, Jeff has a deep understanding of the impact this program can have on a (young) person’s life, so he works diligently to create a safe atmosphere where each participant can achieve more of their own potential.