Online Art Competition
Welcome Shree Ram home with colorful rangoli designs and diyas
Age Groups: 8 and under, 9-15, 16 and above
Registration Deadline: November 10th, 2020
Competition Art-work submission Deadline: November 14th, 2020
Rules and Guidelines
1. Artwork submission deadline is November 14, 2020
2. Artwork must be an original work of a participant.
3. Entries must follow the competition theme.
4. Art has to be in A4 (8.5” x 11”), 2D format and can represent the following mediums: drawing and painting (i.e., pencil, crayons, colored pencils, , markers, charcoal, pastels, oil paints, acrylics, water media).
5. Digital art and craft works are not accepted.
6. Artwork must be clearly visible and submitted in .jpg or .png format
7. Winner will be notified via email or phone. Non-selected entrants will not be individually notified of the results. If the winner can’t be reached after 3 attempts, the runner up will get the prize.
8. Each applicant must first complete registration at https://rgddallas.org/product/diwali-arts/. They will email a scanned copy or photograph (.jpg or .png format) of their artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the proof of registration.
Evaluation criteria for rangoli and diyas:
-Use of colors in a well planned combination including background
-Intelligent use of shapes and lines to form the design
-Overall confidence in execution
-Originality is important
-Please do not copy! We all have an innate sense of design, use that to come up with your own version.