Little Picassos – Online Art Competition
Calling all artists!
What makes YOU Shine or feel special?
When do YOU feel like a Superstar?
Draw it for us!
Age Groups: 6 and under, 7-11 years
Up to two entries per participant
Winning entries will be featured on the Shiksha Facebook Page
Certificates and goodies await all winners.
Fee: $10 for up to two submissions
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Artwork submission deadline is May 10, 2020
2. Artwork must be an original work of a participant
3. Entries must follow the competition theme
4. Art has to be in A4 (8.5” x 11”), 2D format and can represent the following mediums: drawing and painting (i.e., pencil, crayons, colored pencils, , markers, charcoal, pastels, oil paints, acrylics, water media).
5. Digital art and craft works are not accepted.
6. Artwork must be clearly visible and submitted in .jpg or .png format
7. Winner will be notified via email or phone. Non-selected entrants will not be individually notified of the results. If the winner can’t be reached after 3 attempts, the runner up will get the prize.
8. Each applicant must first complete registration at https://rgddallas.org/product/little-picassos/. They will email a scanned copy or photograph (.jpg or .png format) of their artwork to email@example.com along with the proof of registration.
The judging committee will review artwork submissions based on the following criteria:
Interpretation of the theme
You can help us help your child to succeed at Shiksha.
We will be strictly enforcing these guidelines and responsibilities and will greatly appreciate it if you follow them and encourage your children to follow them as well.