- You cannot add "Be a Published Co-Author (In Person) - Summer Camp" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Vedic Mathematics is the ancient system of mathematics that encompasses a unique technique of calculations based on simple rules and principles, with which many complex mathematical problems can be solved. Vedic Math teaches unique, intuitive ways of elementary computing, not taught in regular school math courses. These concepts are based on how mind naturally works, and useful in all mathematical operations from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus.
· Overview of Sutras and sub-sutras used in Vedic Math.
· Addition using ParamaMitra sankhya (best friend method, Dot Superscript); Paravartya addition).
· Subtraction – Vinculum, Nikhilam and Best friend method.
· Multiplication: Nikhilam method; Anurupyena method, Antyor Dasake Api, Urdhwa Triyagbhyam; multiplication of numbers ending in 9s and 11s; squares; dwandwa yoga.
· Division :Paravartya method, Nikhilam method, Anurupyena Method.
· Ankamula checks for all operations.
Benefits of Vedic Math
· Vedic Math helps students solve mathematical problems about 15 times faster.
· Vedic Math reduces finger counting & scratch work and improves mental calculation.
· Logical thinking process gets enhanced.
· Vedic Math improves Concentration.
Vedic Mathematics tricks are very useful in the aptitude section of the competitive exams.
For more information, please contact Nagappa Batikeri at 972-835-1830.
Online for 15 Sessions – Mon – Fri starting – June 6 till June 24