All Shiksha Teachers are professionals, experts in their own fields and have extensive hands on training. They have joined Shiksha because they are passionate about teaching their subject and enriching young minds to excel at school and in life.
- February 24, 2017
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Day left ENDED
Maha Shivratri is the day when God Shiv and Goddess Parvati were married. We will celebrate this Divine marriage with pomp and show at our center by holding the Barat procession of SHivji and glorifying the occasion by signing Shiv bhajans.
You and your family can take part in Shiv Poojan on this auspicious night.
Highlights of Shivratri Program:
- 7:00 pm: Arti of Radha Krishna
- 7:10 pm: Glorify Lord Shiv with Bhajans
- 7:45 pm: Shiv Barat Procession, Dance Performances
- 8:20pm: Shiv Poojan and Abhishek until 9pm
- 8:30 pm: Maha Bhog with Dinner Prashad served