Students are going to build and explore many aspects of Robotics – different kind of mechanical drives, the Robotic vehicle architecture and Robot end effectors. Students will also learn and apply skills pertaining to the 2D push, pull, engage problems and work on challenges based on task execution, path planning and following.
1. Robotics Beginner (Sunday 3-4 pm)
2. Robotics Advance Systems (Sunday 4-5 pm)
3. Electronics and principles of IoT (Sunday 5-6 pm)
*** Please notice change in times: All three classes are now on Sundays ****
1. Intro to Robotics: Motorized Systems and Basic Programming ( this will be for the youngest group of kids) This code gives children appreciation of Real life systems including Different types of drives, Robot Navigation, Design of Robot attachments for different types of Tasks. Later part of the course will introduce basic programming
2. Competitive Robotics: This Course will introduce the children many skills in design, programming, sensor usage for robot perception and out-of-box thinking to help the kids excel in various competitive events. The students will learn many design and program ideas that will help kids excel in FLL competition.
3. Advanced Electronics and topics in FTC: Continuing from Electronics, we will learn advanced principles of motor control, sensor. We will use FTC platform to build and test many ideas applicable to and help excel in FTC competitive Robotics.
Dr. Rajeev Dwivedi
Dr. Rajeev Dwivedi
The Robotics program is coordinated by Dr. Rajeev Dwivedi, an authority in the field of general and competitive robotics. Dr. Dwivedi has a PhD in Robot Assisted Manufacturing and is a Senior Hardware Engineer at Amazon Robotics. He has designed and built robots for Semiconductor Industry, Logistics Industry, and Laser Assisted Manufacturing. He has has over 7 patents and 35 publications in reputed international conferences and journals. He is also the author of two best selling books in competitive robotics.