Vedic Mathematics is the ancient system of mathematics that encompasses a unique technique of calculations based on simple rules and principles, with which many complex mathematical problems can be solved. Vedic Math teaches unique, intuitive ways of elementary computing, not taught in regular school math courses. These concepts are based on how mind naturally works, and useful in all mathematical operations from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus.
· Overview of Sutras and sub-sutras used in Vedic Math.
· Addition using ParamaMitra sankhya (best friend method, Dot Superscript); Paravartya addition).
· Subtraction – Vinculum, Nikhilam and Best friend method.
· Multiplication: Nikhilam method; Anurupyena method, Antyor Dasake Api, Urdhwa Triyagbhyam; multiplication of numbers ending in 9s and 11s; squares; dwandwa yoga.
· Division :Paravartya method, Nikhilam method, Anurupyena Method.
· Ankamula checks for all operations.
Benefits of Vedic Math
· Vedic Math helps students solve mathematical problems about 15 times faster.
· Vedic Math reduces finger counting & scratch work and improves mental calculation.
· Logical thinking process gets enhanced.
· Vedic Math improves Concentration.
Vedic Mathematics tricks are very useful in the aptitude section of the competitive exams.
For more information, please contact Nagappa Batikeri at 972-835-1830.
Grades: 4th – 8th
Duration: 14 weeks
Classes start August 27th and 28th.
In a competitive world smart learning starts from childhood and that is the objective of Skill Before Degree. For the past 8 years SBD established itself as one of the organizations that focus on children’s education, after school programs by providing effective and authentic education to prepare the students for the competitive world.
Fall 2022 Calendar
Beginners and Advanced (Saturday)
Sep: 10, 17, 24 (Sep 3rd Labor Day)
Oct: 1, 8, 15, 29 (8th School Holiday, 22nd off for Diwali)
Nov: 5. 12. 19 (26th – Thanksgiving)
Dec: 3, 10, 17 (24th Winter break)
Sep: 11, 18, 25 (Sep 3rd Labor Day)
Oct: 2, 9, 16, 30 (8th School Holiday, 22nd off for Diwali)
Nov: 6. 13. 20 (26th – Thanksgiving)
Dec: 4, 11, 18 (24th Winter break)